-
February 16th, 2000, 09:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just bought a EWS64XL and want to check out the Ed!son Sample Editor, but I didn?t even get the first hurdle: I can?t hear anything than the (default?) sawsound when I open samples. I have the latest Version 1.21 and the description in the TT paperback and online manual is anything else than comprehensible. Maybe it has something to do with the signal flow. It?s so complex I really didn?t get the point yet.
-
February 17th, 2000, 01:04 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yeah, I also had annoying problems with Ed!son. Maybe this will help:
Check the MIDI options (somewhere in the menus), and set MIDI output to EWS64 Midi Play (not MIDI port, as it may be).
I assume that you have already tried the most obious things (like checking if MIDI volume is muted).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks